See for yourself
PMI Agile ACP Certification
Agile methodology is a general approach to project management and product development, which has mainly been utilized in software development. However, Project Managers everywhere are finding they can apply Agile principles and practices to virtually any knowledge worker project in a variety of industries and organizations.
As opposed to the more process-oriented, sequential, predictive structure of traditional Project Management as defined by the PMBOK® Guide, Agile methodology is more adaptive, people-oriented and focuses on constant input and cyclical change, which opens the door for more continuous improvement during the project. Agile methodology creates opportunity for the project team to continually assess the direction of the project throughout its life cycle fostering more consistent, relevant results. Those who practice Agile on a regular basis promote constant effective communication, customer and stakeholder collaboration throughout the project, and rapid response to change.
The PMI –ACP certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques. Certification carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
PMI -ACP certification may be right for you if:
- You already use agile practices in your projects
- Your organization is planning to adopt an agile approach
- You wish to become a more versatile project manager
- You need to adapt more quickly to basic business needs
- You would like to take a more value- and people-driven approach to projects
- You want to advance your career as a project manager
The workshop will explain what is the exam about and why it is that important nowadays. It will tell you how to prepare for the exam and show you the value which gives you the certificate.
It will present you how to prepare for the exam:
- Understand the knowledge and experience requirements for passing the PMI-ACP sm certification exam
- Identify where are the most difficulty passing the exam
- Develop a Personalized Study Plan or Coaching sessions for preparing for the PMI-ACP sm certification exam
THE WORKSHOP IS DESIGNED FOR:
:: Anyone involved in a project;
:: Project Managers who wish to extend their skills to manage teams more effectively;
:: Any project stakeholder with an interest in maximising team works and result orientation;
:: Prior experience of project risk management would be helpful though not essential.
March, 17th, 20th and 21st (Lisbon) OR March 22nd, 23rd, 24th (Oporto)
Hotel Olissippo Oriente - Lisbon, Portugal | Hotel AC - Oporto, Portugal
PMI/Apogep Members Early Bird - 790 Euros
Non members Early Bird - 890 Euros
Agnieszka Gasperini is a Project Manager (PMP) with over 17- years experience in multi-international projects and knowledge of 5 languages. Since 2003 Agnieszka is managing a consulting company "PMC" Serves as interim Project Manager and Leader for international clients in diverse industries. Provide strategic and tactical aid with all aspects of projects including selecting and securing optimal EU assistance programme, Project Management, employee training and development. Agnieszka started her business career in Siemens AG in 1999 in IT/Telecom Technical Department. She created brand new culture of professional project managers in Siemens as 1st to pass PMP exam. Actually, she is leading an international company called Practical Thinking Group. Her role is Managing Director for EMEA www.practical-thinking.com
Agnieszka served as the President of Poland Chapter of PMI® and is currently part of PMI GOC, as PMI Region Mentor for Central Europe. She has presented both nationally and internationally of the topic of project management.
AGNIESZKA MARIA GASPERINI, PMP, PMI-ACP, SDI2
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP®) – Project Management Institute 2012
- Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI®) – SDI 2012
- Alumni LIMC 2012 - Leadership Institute Master Class, PMI 2011-2012
- Post-Graduate Studies in Coaching Skills, Erickson College (ICF®) 2007
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)–Project Management Institute 2004
- Master’s Degree in Project Management- George Washington University 2002
- Master of Science in Management & Marketing: Human Resources Management - Warsaw University, Poland 2002
- Master of Science Degree in Economic Sciences Warsaw University, Poland 2001
1. Day one
Training opening, schedule and participants presentation
PMI-ACP® Exam presentation
Agile Principles and Mindset
2. Day two
Value Driven Delivery
Boosting Team Performance
3. Day three
Problem Detection and resolution
Professional Ethics and Responsibility